favorite this postPR Marketing Coordinator - Construction ( Insurance Restoration Servic (Sacramento)hide this posting
compensation: DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
PR Marketing Coordinator - Construction ( Insurance Restoration Services )
If you are a highly motivated and likable people person and are interested in the opportunity to work with an incredible company, then we have the job for you!
As one of the most respected restoration companies in the Sacramento, We have worked with customers to provide full-service remediation providing 24/7 emergency services for, fire and smoke damage restoration, structural damage, & reconstruction.
You will be responsible for responding to emergency calls from the fire department and other sources. You will be the first person on the scene and must make contact with government agency and home owners to coordinate the securement and safety of the structure. You will be responsible for making sure they have a place to stay, their contents are being managed and that their insurance carrier has been contacted. You will contact stand by construction crew in order to begin securement services & reconstruction.
You will also respond to other lead sources and make assessments of structural damage and contact home owners in order to offer reconstruction services
You will also be responsible for maintaining relationships with Fire Departments, Dangerous Buildings Agencies, Insurance Carriers, & Building Departments
This position has the primary focus of developing business opportunities and executing sales plans. This will be accomplished through working in the local markets to develop business relationships with, but not limited to emergency responders, insurance adjusters, municipalities, and other entities that could be construction or emergency service clients.
Compensation & Benefits: DOE
• $ 42,000 to $60,000 annually
• Company Vehicle
• Cell Phone
• Lap Top
• Maintain relationships with Government agencies, Fire Departments, Police, Emergency Services Responders, Building
Departments, & Insurance Carriers
• Respond to Emergency call 24 / 7 and make assessment of situation. Contact back up team to respond and start securement of
• Responsible for billing for emergency services performed
• Responsible for interacting with homeowners who have just suffered a loss and walk them through the reconstruction process
• Coordinate with both estimators and Insurance adjusters to make sure that clients needs are met
• Seek out new business opportunities in that benefit the company
• Monitor and maintain client relationships, and work in progress to ensure all client concerns/issues are efficiently corrected
• Generate revenue as described within company's guidelines
• Be available to "chase" business opportunities developed through the company lead system.
• Assist operations by communicating clients' needs and expectations, being available act as intermediary when necessary
• Maintain direct communication with Field Supervisor
• 5+ years previous experience working in a sales role and/or as a business development
• Experience in the Restoration industry in Construction a plus, but not necessary
• Industry software and Websites: Xactimate, Contractor Connection, PSA, Code Blue and other similar programs is a plus but
• Ability to create & prepare budgets each year for expenditures
• Tech savvy including internet knowledge and working proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook and database applications
• Proven, successful sales track record
• Ability to maintain a quality and service oriented attitude
• Must be a self-starter, able to take initiative, adaptable to change & multidimensional
• Ability to meet deadlines and understand priorities
• Able to work in a fast paced environment with a demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands
• Ability to demonstrate poise, initiative, tact and diplomacy
• A high level of urgency, professionalism and integrity
• Proven ability in creating new business and client relationships is a must
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
Must have a clean background for past 7 years with no felony convictions or crimes against others
Must have a valid driver's license and have a clean driving record
Must be able to pass a drug test
Must be able to obtain a live scan
We particularly encourage applications from candidates whose race, national origin, sex, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or physical disability will contribute to our diversity.
Job Type: Full-time
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers