favorite this postSocial Media, Website and Graphic Design Coordinator (Sacramento)hide this posting
compensation: DOE employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Weintraub Tobin Law Firm is currently seeking a Social Media, Website and Graphic Design Coordinator who will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day management of all social media execution, tracking and reporting, as well as maintaining databases, managing external/internal communications and graphic design. It is crucial that this candidate be able to hit the ground running.
This position could be part-time or full-time depending on the strength of the selected candidate. The position is located in the firm's Sacramento office.
The role of the Social Media, Website and Graphic Design Coordinator will include the following:
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPECTATIONS:
• The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things digital.
• Develop and manage a comprehensive social media strategy for the firm, each practice group and the individual attorneys.
• Be primarily responsible for the design and production of flyers, advertisement materials, marketing materials, invites, magazine spreads, brochures and Firm newsletter, when needed.
• Maintain, edit and publish all related blog materials as well as the company website.
• Actively participate in a wide range of social media activities including, but not limited to, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc.
• Knowledge and experience of SEO and SEM concepts including Google PageRank, Google Analytics, pay-per-click, use of meta descriptions, page titles, link management and keyword rich content.
• Primary responsibility to follow and maintain social media plan.
• Work with attorneys to initiate, support and manage all social media use, policies and efforts.
• Serve as subject matter expert at meetings with attorneys and other members of the firm's leadership group.
• Regularly develop eye-catching social media posts, with firm brand and clients in mind.
• Analyze, review and report on effectiveness in order to optimize and maximize results.
• Develop and maintain all contact databases (currently in Excel and Constant Contact).
• Attend trainings, events and seminars throughout the year to support marketing team.
• Primary responsibility for tracking and reporting firm's Meritas referrals and memberships.
• Provide support and back up responsibilities to the Firm's Event Coordinator.
• Assist the Firm in tracking the follow up activities of the attorneys.
• Provide advice and/or support to the marketing team on other projects as needed (could be anything from events to the development of pitch materials).
• Ability to fully understand, embrace and enhance the firm's brand identity in all practice areas and geographical markets.
• Assistance in occasional in-house graphic design work using Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.)
• Video editing via firm's YouTube Channel.
• Assist in maintaining relationships with vendors (i.e. graphic designers, printers, seminar locations, printing houses, promotional supplies etc.)
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, statistics or related field. Students still in college working towards a degree will also be considered.
• 2+ years' experience in social media, web and social analytics.
• Demonstrate proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Wordpress, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and In-Design a must).
• Expert knowledge of online monitoring and measurement platforms including but not limited to Omniture, Facebook Insights, YouTube Insights, Google Analytics, Radian6, Twitter Analytics, HootSuite, TweetDeck and Social Mention.
• Strong knowledge of tracking paid media
• Law firm experience a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be detail-oriented, highly organized and a self-starter.
• Ability to motivate attorneys and get them engaged and trained in the effective use of social media.
• Anticipate and solve problems as they arise.
• Ability to take ownership of projects and lead them to completion on time and within budget.
• Handle a heavy workload, competing priorities and multi-task effectively.
• Ability to remaining calm and cool under pressure.
• Must be comfortable speaking and presenting in front of large groups of attorneys and do so with confidence.
• Must have a willingness to learn new software, marketing techniques and concepts
• MUST have a great attitude, convey confidence, have passion for his/her work, and be committed to and a champion for providing everyone inside and outside the firm with EXCEPTIONAL service at all times.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers