compensation: Based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for an individual to create storyboard and visualization content using our corporate design and data. Experience in Tableau is a plus but not required. A background in both graphic design as well as some technical or programing background is ideal. The candidate would join our research team as a Data Visualization Specialist in our Folsom, CA office.
The Data Visualization Specialist will assist with the construction of our online data analysis portal and will help to produce a cohesive user experience for our internal and client users. This position will work among a group of data analysts, database managers, and statisticians who will rely on the Visualization Specialist to help communicate findings using compelling graphics that are easily understandable.
Likely responsibilities include:
• Create dashboards and visualizations using Tableau
• Help create a visual brand for a client web portal
• Approach challenges with creativity and flexibility
• Create professional graphics for various housing related topics
• Support the adoption of new data tools through training and mentoring
• Assist with data analysis projects in Excel
• Create graphics using Adobe Illustrator and InDesign
• Maintain data analytics website
Requirements for this position:
• Bachelor's degree
• 1-2 years of career experience
Preferred skills and experience*:
• Microsoft suite including Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Adobe creative suite including Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
*For the right candidate, we are willing to provide training to gain the necessary skills
If you enjoy challenges, take great pride in producing creative content while using technically advanced tools, and enjoy working with a fantastic team that supports each other, this is the dynamic environment for you.
John Burns Real Estate Consulting analyzes housing market data across the U.S. We collect information to support analysis, and compile and analyze data for monthly research reports and custom consulting assignments. Our diverse group of clients includes some of the largest home builders, developers, hedge funds, private equity groups, banks and product manufacturers.
John Burns Real Estate Consulting offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer contributions, paid vacation, holiday leave, etc. Compensation will be based on a candidate's market value and their ability to contribute to our business.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers