favorite this postFreelance Professional Photographer (Sacramento)hide this posting
compensation: $85 per hour on average (varies based on package) employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Attention all professional photographers - Snappr is looking for new photographers in Sacramento!
If you are passionate about creating great photographs, want to increase your experience and schedule more shoots, apply to become a Snappr freelancer today! Snappr is an on-demand professional photography marketplace startup based in San Francisco. By absorbing all of the operational and marketing overhead, we'll allow you to focus on doing what you do best - taking amazing photos.
Stop waiting around looking for jobs to appear on social media and unleash your creative potential. Our system uses your availability to automatically assign you bookings in your service area at times that best suit you. All you need to do is complete the shoot, submit the edited photos, and get paid. Photographers on our platform have earned on average $85 per hour of shoot time.
Our ideal photographer:
- Is a full-time or part-time professional photographer with multiple years of experience doing paid work
- Owns professional level equipment (DSLR camera, flash, and a range of lenses)
- Has a great online portfolio
- Is modern, creative and on trend with their photography and editing style
- Is experienced in Adobe Lightroom
- Is highly personable and friendly
- Specializes in one or more of the following shoot types: portrait, event, real estate, product, food, wedding, maternity, newborn, family, and party
If this sounds like you, please complete our application by Feb 28 at the link below. If approved, you will be sent further details about onboarding steps, fee schedule, contract terms, etc. We look forward to connecting with you! We are currently operating all over the West Coast and are really excited to launch in Sacramento this year!