Our studio is seeking an enthusiastic and highly organized person with exceptional communication skills. If interested, please email your resume with a short blurb describing your interest and qualifications.
- it is full time and then some (40 hours is normal but 50 to 60 is not unusual)
- we shoot 10-15 assignments a week
- exceptional communication skills are a must
- manages the shoot calendar and disseminates a lot of information to photographer & our three person staff
- handles the majority of the communication with our cliental both on the phone and via email
- monitors our deliverables & deadlines daily
- books all makeup (we have five artists that are in studio on virtually a daily basis)
- handles all billing, both accounts payable and deliverable
- occasionally attends marketing events, for instance in wine country (we have over 60 winery clients)
- attends all location scouts and business meetings with clients (& takes copious, detailed notes)
- proofreads proposals/contracts
- on location for most shoots—active participate in the creative process
This is somewhat of a glamorous job. If you are a hard worker and a people person (who loves photography) this is a great gig. We shoot everything from products, to buildings, to people, to food—all of our work is highly detailed; we are perfectionists!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers