"A firm grows based on its personnel. If you have good people and they work together, you're going to have a good firm...and that's what we have." -George Lionakis
Lionakis is looking for more good people to join our team. Founded in 1909, Lionakis is a multi-discipline architecture and engineering firm built on the values of relationships, performance, and design.
What's in it for you:
• You'll work alongside industry leaders who create learning environments, healing spaces, and workplaces where people flourish--providing design that matters throughout California and Hawaii.
• Lionakis believes in giving back to the communities in which we work and live. The Lionakis Foundation is committed to improving the health, education, and sustainability of the regions we serve through an employee-driven giving program. We are on track to build a $1 million endowment by 2027, allowing us to positively impact our communities now and into the future.
• You'll have access to some of the best training in the industry. We run an enviable in-house Revit training program, offer full access to the Lynda.com training libraries, and encourage a collaborative environment with colleagues who are willing and eager to share their knowledge.
Let us prove it to you: 50% of employees have been with Lionakis for over 5 years. 30% of employees have been with Lionakis for over 10 years. We are proud of our firm and think that you will be, too.
What We're Looking For:
Lionakis is currently seeking interiors students to participate in our 2018 EP (Emerging Professionals) Summer Internship Program. The student intern will be assigned to our Sacramento office. Applicants must be current students working towards a Bachelor's degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture to be considered. We believe that teamwork and collaboration will enhance the success of our projects and provide candidates an opportunity to learn and grow in our profession.
Tasks assigned may vary based on studio needs, candidate experience, and candidate skill level. Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Maintain studio organization of binders, flat files, library, and as-builts as directed.
• Provide administrative assistance to studio with project binders and materials preparation and maintenance, filing, scanning, and photocopying.
• Support coordination of records management for retrievable project documents.
• Transfer redlines and comments on submittals as directed.
• May be responsible for basic drafting and renderings, crafting models, and making color boards.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
• Working towards a Bachelor's degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture.
• Basic knowledge of MS office programs (i.e. Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
•Basic experience with Revit, and SketchUp, and preferred.
To be considered for this opportunity, potential candidates must complete the online application and screening questions, in addition to uploading the following materials to their applications:
• Cover Letter - Including intent and purpose
• Samples of work (upon request)
If you'd like to join us in designing a better future, apply here.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers