Candidates must have knowledge and experience on CNC operation and set-up experience is helpful. Be proficient in the use of either horizontal or vertical mills. Troubleshooting skills are key strong points, as well as being a skilled machinist like quality, precision, documentation, inspection, communication, and an overall solid work ethics. Able to maintaining close tolerances and achieving a high finish standard in a production and job shop environment. Experience in working with a vast array of materials including: exotic metals, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Brass, Copper; Steel among other types of metals.
Duties would include but not be limited to:
• Operate machinery per the appropriate work instructions and set-up
• Use and maintain a variety of precision measuring / inspection equipment
• Complete 1st piece inspection of part and maintain consistent Quality checks
• Fill out in-process and Final Inspection reports
• Conduct daily machine maintenance of machine and equipment and maintain records.
• At least 1-3 years of experience with CNC machining, operation and set-up helpful
• Must understand tools and tool applications
• Must have a understanding and use of G codes and M codes
• Have good vision and pay close attention to detail
• Must be able to read and understand blueprints and sketches
• Experienced with reading Mechanical blueprints.
• Full understanding of tight tolerances and measurement of machined parts.
• Able to follow detailed instructions
• Able to work independently or with a team
• Must be able to follow all safety rules
• Able to work independently, be organized and detail oriented, able to effectively communicate with coworkers, customers, and vendors and solid work ethics.
Nur Chefsposten. Anwerber, bitte nicht dieses Jobangebot kontaktieren.
KEINEN Kontakt zur Übermittlung von Diensten oder Angeboten