favorite this postExperienced & Entry Level Manufacturing Workerhide this posting
compensation: DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Villara Building Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Manufacturing worker to perform sheet metal fabrication. The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
• Ability to read a tape measure and perform basic math functions is essential
• Ability to perform repetitive motion
• Reliable transportation
• Basic mathematical skills. (i.e. addition, subtraction, multiplication and division)
• Must be able to read/comprehend, write, communicate orally and reason and analyze information
• Soldering and hand tool experience is desired
• Experience with use of tools used in sheet metal manufacturing is desired but not necessary and will require training to a beginner level within 6 months of hire.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
WALK IN WELCOME
4700 Lang Avenue, McClellan, CA 95652
Beginning in 1947 with just one man, Del Beutler, Villara has become the leader in the design and installation of HVAC, Plumbing, Fire Suppression, Solar, and Home Automation systems in Northern and Central California, all thanks to the people that work here. We have a passion for what we do. We recognize Villara provides important products and services to our communities, and we are proud of our contributions. We know we can rely on Villara's values and guiding principles, and we benefit from Villara's commitment to our on-going professional and personal development.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers