Anstellungsart: Vollzeit Vergütung: DOE + Benefits
QR Code Link to This Post
Before applying for this job, please read description in its entirety and if you are qualified and interested, follow the directions below on how to apply. Please do not email us directly regarding this posting.
Harris & Bruno International (H&B) is seeking an Inventory Control Associate.
We are seeking an individual who has experience in Inventory Control in a manufacturing environment. Must have excellent communication skills, along with the desire to learn and be a "student of their profession". Ability to multi-task and change tasks/job duties on a regular basis is a requirement. Must work well with co-workers and vendors.
• Pick up work orders
• Cycle counts
• Fill shortages
• Receive and stock inventory
• Use care when handling finished products
• Receive and unpack materials and supplies
• Report damages and discrepancies to appropriate parties
• May be required to assist in shipping & receiving documentation as needed
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• 1-2 years experience in a manufacturing environment and/or machine shop working in Inventory Control
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel required
• Experience using CRM/ERP/MRP software desired
• Experience with Kan Ban Systems and Lean Manufacturing a definite plus
• Forklift experience a plus
• Lift/push/pull 10-50 pounds regularly
• Frequently required to stand, walk, climb, bend & squat
BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
• Voluntary Vision
• Company provided life insurance with the option of additional voluntary life insurance
• Robust PTO policy beginning with 3 weeks earned the first year
• Paid holidays
Harris & Bruno International is a stable manufacturing company that has been in business since 1948. We are experiencing regular, steady growth in our core and developing product lines. We enjoy a strong presence in the rapidly expanding digital printing market supporting customers who package products that you use every day.
We are proud to employ over 150 people while still maintaining a small company, family environment with a rich and enjoyable culture.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLY:
If you would like to apply to this drug free workplace please click on the link below to complete our quick & easy job application. You are able to upload your resume straight to the application and do not have to duplicate employment history information if it is already on your resume.