Aerometals Inc. of El Dorado Hills, California is a 37 year veteran of commercial and military aerospace manufacturing. We offer a full range of production services including CNC machining and turning, sheet metal fabrication, welding, assembly, autoclave, and precision assembly. Aerometals has significant experience manufacturing critical application, militarized components to OEM engineering data for use on many fixed wing aircraft and helicopters. Customers include the US Military, Boeing, Lockheed, Sikorsky, etc.
With over 150 employees in 150,000 sq. ft. of space, Aerometals offers competitive salaries, exceptional benefit packages, and believes in a true work-life balance. The company has very low employee turnover. Relocation compensation provided. We are expanding because we just finished construction that doubled our size and have a 3 year backlog in contracts.
We are looking to add the following position:
* Perform various machining operations such as; CNC mill. 5 axis experience a plus.
* Skills to use support equipment such as, Bridgeport mill, manual lathe and grinders as required.
* General knowledge and understanding of CAD/CAM programming (Solidworks/Camworks is a plus).
* Support welding and sheet metal with tooling as needed.
* Design Tooling
* Write programs to mill parts from start to finish
* Follow traveler procedures.