Ply Gem Windows - West Sacramento, CA
Ply Gem Windows is one of North America's leading exterior manufacturers of residential windows. In business for more than 70 years, Ply Gem offers a progressive and vibrant work environment and a wide range of career opportunities - truly a place where you can build your career. With more than 8,500 associates and a variety of locations throughout North America, we understand that the success of our company is directly related to the contributions of our associates.
We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician to join our team. Our maintenance department is responsible for maintaining and keeping our complex production machinery and systems up and running in an efficient and accurate manner to consistently meet production needs.
Successful candidates for our Maintenance Technician have previous experience working with vinyl extrusion machinery. The ability to work independently with minimal supervision to maintain, service, and repair machinery and systems, including computer controlled equipment. Be skilled at working with hand and power tools and has electrical and mechanical trouble shooting and problem solving skills. This position is very physical and SAFETY is a top priority!
SHIFT: Monday -Friday
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS / JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Hands on maintenance experience of manufacturing equipment, including electrical maintenance
• Ability to trouble shoot and follow through with repairs of manufacturing equipment and electronic controls
• Read and understand technical/repair manuals and vendor resources
• Experience using electrical testing equipment
• Expert knowledge and use of power and hand tools
• Working knowledge of pneumatics
• Understand and perform new machine installation
• Experience with PLC/CNC operation
• Safety oriented - Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) must be worn at ALL times
• Working knowledge and experience with Lock Out Tag Out
• Attention to detail and SAFETY a must!
• Excellent attendance
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Manufacturing environment with exposure to extreme temperatures, equipment noise, dust, moving glass and window products, exposure to high voltage equipment and rapidly moving machinery.
PAY: $20.00+ per hour DOE
BENEFITS: Employees who meet eligibility requirements are eligible for medical, dental & vision insurance, life insurance, 401k retirement plan, paid vacations and holidays, and tuition reimbursement.
HOW TO APPLY: FAX or e-mail your resume and cover letter to: Ply Gem Windows Fax# 916-288-4380 or e-mail at email@example.com
Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers