favorite this postProduction Manager Wanted-Sacramento Areahide this posting
compensation: DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you a Production Manager who is a dynamic leader and who lives and breathes to engage, develop and advance your employees? The successful candidate will manage team of warehousing, distribution and delivery professionals; with an understanding and established experience with the following:
• Solid leadership experience in an operational environment
• Hiring, engaging, developing employees with a focus on building individual and team capabilities
• Experienced in leading managers, supervisors and teams of 100+ employees
• Ability to manage demanding budget goals while sustaining Safety and Quality
• Ensure timely and accurate completion of tasks - understands how to follow up to complete time sensitive tasks - a self-starter who requires little oversight
• Ensures compliance for all Safety rules including training and licensing on Material Handling Equipment
• Ability to work alongside fellow teammates in a challenging and demanding environment where the focus is on our customer and on our team's success
The duties of this position include:
• Leads the Distribution & Warehouse Team in all business processes
• Leads the team in achieving all Safety Goals
• Develops and maintains department budget.
• Provide best in class support for all material deliveries.
• Directs and manages the team's use of the SAP/ERP system including proper processes and system health.
• Develops and maintains processes to ensure inventory accountability.
• Interviews, trains and disciplines subordinate staff members.
Education and Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• 5+ years experience managing a large distribution center or warehouse
• Detailed knowledge of SAP/ERP and its use in Supply Chain operations.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others.
• Strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and oral communication skills
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
We offer a competitive salary and bonus plan. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, 401 K, Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off.