QR Code Link to This Post
Duration: Full Time
Pay: Based on experience
Principal Purpose of Position:
Responsible for setting-up and operating manual machining equipment in order to produce products to customer requirements with little to no supervision.
- Operates equipment to produce parts that meet customer specifications. Inspects parts against requirements.
- Completes all paper or computer based reporting on jobs or parts as required in a timely and accurate manner.
- Cleans and organizes workstations, equipment and tools.
- Basic machine shop skills.
- Performs preventive maintenance on machines/equipment as required. Identifies and relates repair needs to maintenance/supervision.
- Treats all other employees with dignity and respect; communicates in a positive and constructive manner to solve problems in a team environment.
- Follows all Company policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
*Education/Certifications/Specialties: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of safety policies, procedures and safe working practices.
- Knowledge of mathematics, including geometry and trigonometry.
Our people are everything. For more than 30 years, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. To learn more, visit Aerotek.com.