Harris & Bruno International (H&B), a printing equipment and spare parts manufacturer, is seeking a full time Manufacturing Technician.
We are seeking very mechanically inclined people to work in the manufacturing and/or mechanical/circulator assembly departments. This person may also work in other parts of the machine shop as needed. Ability to multi-task and change tasks/job duties on a regular basis is a requirement.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE (experience in one or more of the following areas)
• Experience in a manufacturing environment and/or machine shop.
• Ability to read electronic drawings.
• Experience in construction a plus.
• Ability to read blue prints/engineering drawings, and use precision tools such as, micrometer and dial indicators is preferred.
BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
• Voluntary Vision.
• Company provided life insurance with the option of additional voluntary life insurance.
• 401k with employer match.
• Robust PTO policy beginning with 3 weeks earned the first year.
• Paid holidays.
Harris & Bruno International is a stable company that has been in business since 1948. We are experiencing regular, steady growth in our core and developing product lines. We enjoy a strong presence in the rapidly expanding commercial printing market supporting customers who package products that you use every day.
We are proud to employ over 100 people at our Roseville, CA location while still maintaining a small company, family environment.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLY:
If you would like to apply to this drug free workplace please copy the following link in to your browser to complete our quick & easy job application. You are able to upload your resume straight to the application and do not have to duplicate employment history information if it is already on your resume.