compensation: $25-$30/hour depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The CNC Mechanic is responsible for the repair and maintenance of a variety of CNC and other machines at a Sacramento-based cabinet and countertop manufacturer. The candidate must have at least 5 years of experience maintaining CNC machines. The candidate must have a solid range of mechanical and electrical skills, being able to diagnose and fix a variety of equipment problems.
• Ability to pass a drug test, DMV check, and a background check
• Ability to work daily weekday overtime as needed and occasional weekend overtime
• Ability to perform preventive maintenance and/or address breakdowns on off-hours as required
• 5+ years maintaining CNC machines
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
• Ability to work in noisy, dusty, wet, hot, and cold environments
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Effective communication skills and team player approach
• Experience with wood and/or granite manufacturing
• Experience with preventive maintenance systems
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers