compensation: $12.50 P/H + OT employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Busy manufacturing company is looking for pump assemblers and dis-assemblers to join their team.
· Re-assembly of pumps.
· Test and trouble shoots assemblies and/or final systems.
· May complete rework and quality testing on assemblies and/or systems.
· Maintain and replace equipment, tools, and supplies used during for the service of pumps.
· Checks power and hand tools for proper operation.
· Ensure that all Procedures and Instructions are followed during the assembly process.
· Communicate all issues to Leads/Supervisor on a timely manner.
**Must be able to work Monday through Friday from 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM**
Must be able to lift, push, pull up to 35 lbs
Must have electrical knowledge
Must be able to work over time
Must be willing to submit to pre-employment drug screen and background check
Job Type: Full-time
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers