Elevator Controls Corporation, a Vantage Company, is looking for an Industrial Engineer to study and improve efficiency and processes, reduce waste, improve on time delivery and improve quality.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Improve productivity and help reduce manufacturing and material costs
• Set priorities and objectives and then develop implementation plan and execute to completion
• Ensure the quality of products, services and operations
• Develop metrics and track/manage performance to those metrics
• Evaluate processes to improve efficiency and reduce waste
• Provide project updates to management and internal customers
• Work closely with production team, develop relationships and offer support
• Future: Implement ISO quality certification project
• Bachelors Degree in Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum of three (3) years working in a manufacturing environment
• Self-motivated and able to multi-task and handle multiple priorities
• Strong leadership, problem solving and communication skills
• Direct and proven experience with product compliance and certification
• Strong spreadsheet and analytical skills
• Elevator experience is a plus but not required
Vantage is a growing group of companies, joining forces to develop the best in elevator equipment. We are looking for a candidate who is excited to join this venture and collaborate with other entities to become extraordinary in the elevator industry.
Elevator Controls Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity.