compensation: Depending upon experience and qualifications. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Signage and display company looking for new team members to fill areas in production, service work and installation of various types of Signage.
Positions and areas of work include:
• Production of vinyl graphics, Printed imaging, mounting and lamination.
• CNC Routing of printed parts and various other products used in signage and display manufacturing.
• Inventory, package, load signs and tools required on trucks or vehicles prior to installs.
• Install interior signage, graphics, digital wall coverings etc in accordance plan specifications and requirements.
• Install adhesive backed vinyl graphics on a variety of surfaces.
• Perform other shop duties such as assembling signs, packaging, light maintenance.
• Cleaning to maintain at all times a absolute safe work environment as needed.
• Must have general sign shop experience.
• Clean driver's license.
• Ability to lift at least 60 lbs.
• Strong reasoning and problem solving skills.
• Able to multi-task and prioritize effectively to meet deadlines and customer goals.
• Detail oriented, dependable, professional at all times.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule and overtime, when needed.
• Travel for installs and service when needed from L.A. to Central Valley. On Occasion.
• Digital Films and Vinyl Graphics Applications.
• Experienced Sheet metal, Aluminum, Metal fabrication and welding.
• Experience with LED signage and wiring.
• Experience with lighting and electrical repairs.
• Experience working construction and or retail environments performing service work or installations.
• Experience with operation of Bucket truck or Scissor lifts a plus.
If you believe you have the experience we are looking for we'd like to hear from you.
Email resume or fax to 916-372-2740 for consideration.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers