compensation: $90,000 to $120,000 employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
**Glass Installation Experience Required**
Job Title: General Manager
This position is responsible for the Sales, Production and Operations. The right candidate must be self-motivated, have great customer relations skills, and the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment while at the same time producing multiple projects on-time and on-budget.
Key Responsibilities Include:
· Oversee daily operations of the branch
· Ensure processes and policies are implemented and adhered to
· Provide direct management to staff, collaborating with all team members to improve company performance and culture
· Meet branch sales goals and manage overhead costs
· Meet with potential clients on the project needs and prepare and submit estimates in a timely and accurate manner
· Responsible for managing projects ranging in size and quantity
· Manage day to day activities of projects, procuring materials, maintaining and delivering a high level of quality, ensuring each project is within schedule, on budget and brought to satisfactory completion.
· Prepare and submit client billings in a timely and accurate manner to ensure proper cash flow.
· Ensure overall delivery, quality and service of the branch meets Company standards
· Responsible for recruiting, hiring, training, and discharge of personnel
· Engage with Corporate in organizational strategic planning
Desired Skills and Experience
· Expert knowledge of construction methods, processes and management practices
· Functional experience in information management, reading and interpreting plans and specs, estimating, and construction management.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
· Be organized, efficient and responsive to the needs of internal and external clients alike.
· Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with Clients, Vendors, Fellow Employees, and Field Technicians.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to teach and mentor others less experienced or knowledgeable
· Strong planning skills, negotiation skills, and the ability to collaboratively lead teams
· Experience with glass, aluminum extrusions, and handrails a definite plus
· Computer proficiency required
Pay: $90,000 to $120,000, Medical, Dental, Retirement Plan, Vacation, Holiday and many more benefits
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers