Warehouse - Production Assistant (Woodland)
QR Code Link to This Post
employment type: full-time
The Production Assistant #1 is responsible for production, packaging and storage of the feed. As well as other duties as assigned. Support HACCP and Food Safety team to ensure maintenance of the GFSI/HACCP program.
We offer a pay rate of $14.00 per hour.
Competitive benefits package.
The standard work hours will be 40 hours per week, plus overtime as required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Inspects the forklift units on a daily basis
• Changes screens depending on size of feed that is running
• Processes feed into properly labeled bags
• Properly seals bags once feed is inside
• Makes California Blend pre-mix
• Fills cups with proper amount of California Blend
• Properly fills boxes with feed and stores them
• Palletizes product as needed
• Labels bags and boxes when needed
• Operates equipment as necessary
• Fills up oil tank
• Fills out production sheets with lot numbers and quantity
• Empties out trash and recyclables
• Cleans floor and work area
• Forklift certification
• Basic math knowledge
• Communication skills, verbal and written
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Be able to stand and walk for long hours
• Able to work in a warehouse with no A/C or heater capabilities
Note that the above tasks are subject to change at any time