Summitview Child and Family Services has been a leading provider of mental health services to children and families of El Dorado County for over 20 years. Summitview specializes in working with at risk adolescents by teaching them therapeutic and life skills.
As an Awake Night you will guide, motivate and inspire young girls as well as promote a higher quality of living by teaching skills such as personal care, effective communication, meal preparation, routine housekeeping and more. The Awake Night position manages preparation of meals for the following day and general household maintenance and supervision while the clients are asleep.
· A career where you can utilize your passion
· Sense of pride while making a difference in the lives of youth in your community
· Working in an accelerated training environment, gaining transferable skills
· 15 completed units in a related field and at least 1 year of related work experience
· Close supervision to ensure safety in residence and in the community
· Ability to calmly and patiently manage crisis situations
· Ability to receive constructive criticism as a learning tool
· Strong collaborative communication skills
· Perform verbal and physical interventions as needed to ensure safety
• 3-5 weeks vacation/year
• $300 sign on bonus after 3 months
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers