Summitview Child and Family Services has been a leading provider of mental health services to children and families of El Dorado County for over 20 years. Summitview specializes in working with at risk adolescents by teaching them therapeutic and life skills.
Daily care and supervision of emotionally disturbed children and teens. Providing emotional support and skill building based upon the regulations and policies of the agency and Community Care Licensing.
We offer excellent training and working environment, plus opportunities for advancement.
· A career where you can utilize your passion
· Sense of pride while making a difference in the lives of youth in your community
· Working in an accelerated training environment, gaining transferable skills
• · BA degree
· Close supervision to ensure safety in residence and in the community
· Ability to calmly and patiently manage crisis situations
· Ability to receive constructive criticism as a learning tool
· Strong collaborative communication skills
· Perform verbal and physical interventions as needed to ensure safety