compensation: $60,000/year + Phone Stipend and Benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Foster Care Program looking for full time Supervsior that will provide supervision to program staff and interns.
Are you looking for a career that is going to make a difference? With such a powerful mission to improve lives and create bright futures for surrounding community members, it is no wonder why our staff love working here and are proud of our results in the community.
Aldea Children and Family Services is pleased to offer a comprehensive benefits package with options that we hope will meet the needs of all of our employees and their families.
- Benefit plans available include: Medical w/ HRA, FSA, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability, EAP, Voluntary Plans, Retirement and Financial Planning
- Flexible work hours
- Work for a COA approved agency proven to have the best practice standards and service delivery outcomes
- Collaborative leadership team
- Supportive environment that fosters and encourages creative and new ideas
- Emphasis on professional development through both external opportunities and internal cross-training
- Fast-growing, mission-driven organization with strong reputation
PAID TIME OFF
• Holidays: 11 paid holidays per year
• Vacation: 80 - 240 hours per year
• Sick Leave: Accrues at 1-2 hours per pay period (80 hrs max accrual)
• Bereavement: Up to 3 days for specified family members
1. Availability for consultation between meetings, during and outside of business hours, as needed.
2. Evaluation of staff performance according to agency policy, both informally and in writing.
3. Performance improvement feedback to staff, in consultation with Program Director and Human Resources Director.
4. General knowledge, awareness, and support of the agency PQI goals in your program for your position as well as for your supervisees.
5. Monitoring staff compliance with job duties.
6. Maintain records, services plan and other required documentation according to state regulations, accreditation standards, and procedures. Reviewing reports, SIR's, letters, etc., consulting with Program Director as appropriate.
7. Attending treatment team meetings with supervisees as appropriate.
8. Develop and maintain county and community relationships, including attendance at community meetings, CPS staffing's, etc. and participation in appropriate committees, representing both program and agency as directed by the Program Director.
9. Monitor compliance of state regulations and accreditation standards in homes assigned to supervisees.
1. Assist in planning of and participate in resource family and other agency activities
2. Assist with selection and training of staff.
3. Oversee administrative functions, such as staff/intern development, trainings, recruitment, accreditation, etc. as assigned by Program Director.
4. Facilitate team approach and assist other staff in program/agency as needed.
5. Provide assistance and perform tasks related to program activities, including and not limited to compliance, resource parent training, special events, newsletters, and resource family development.
6. Participates actively in all required staff meetings, and in-staff trainings.
7. Assist yearly in Resource Parent University planning.
8. Supervise paraprofessional staff and interns, if requested.
9. Participate in recruitment of new potential resource families for the agency.
10. Maintains all current licensing and/or professional certification requirements.
11. Abides by all provisions of the Aldea Policies and Procedures Manual.
12. Willing to perform other related duties needed as assigned.
1. Knowledge of foster care and child welfare system.
2. A candidate may have a Master's degree from an accredited or state approved graduate school in social work or social welfare, marriage, family and child counseling, child psychology, child development, counseling psychology or social psychology. MSW preferred.
3. At least 2 years experience working with families and children in a public or private nonprofit agency.
4. LCSW or MFT license preferred but not required.