Aldea looking to hire Behavioral Health Counselor to provide direct assessment, treatment, prevention and necessary collateral services to assigned youth and their families.
By joining our team of professionals, you will gain the following:
• Enriching training opportunities to support ongoing and different therapeutic modalities techniques.
• Provide therapy to a variety of client populations.
• Individual and group supervision intern hours toward licensure.
• Flexible work schedule
• Working for an agency that received accreditation through the “Council on Accreditation” (COA) to ensure we provide the standard for service delivery outcomes and practices.
• Potential to join leadership development program.
• Our staff are passionate, collaborative, dedicated professionals.
• Staff input is highly valued.
• Productivity bonus offered
Aldea Children and Family Services is pleased to offer a comprehensive benefits package with options that we hope will meet the needs of all of our employees and their families.
- Benefit plans available include: Medical w/ employer funded HRA deductible, full coverage and employer paid premiums for Dental, Vision, Basic Life, Disability and EAP. Voluntary FSA and Supplemental Plans. Generous Retirement employer match and non-match contributions after 6 months of service including free Financial Planning
- $50 Phone stipend
- $4,000 Master Bilingual Stipend
- Free parking
- Mileage Reimbursement
PAID TIME OFF:
- 13 Holidays
- 10-30 Vacation Days
- 5-10 Sick Days
1. Provides direct treatment and necessary collateral services to all assigned youth and their families.
2. Works with various modalities including individual, conjoint, family and group therapy, as appropriate.
3. Provides prevention services in the community, including schools.
4. Serves adolescents, as assigned, at the clinic and as needed at designated sites in the area.
5. Works collaboratively with other Aldea staff, including those providing psychiatric/medical, administrative and other ancillary services.
6. Actively utilizes clinical supervision to develop and hone intervention skills and strategies.
7. Develops and maintains good working relationships with providers from other agencies, school counselors and administration and systems so as to benefit clients.
8. Completes all required administrative activity, including clinical record keeping, time tracking and billing backup documentation in a timely and accurate fashion.
9. Participates actively in all required staff meetings and training opportunities.
10. Maintains all current licensing and/or professional certification requirements.
11. Abides by all provisions of the Aldea Policies and Procedures Manual.
12. Willing to perform other related duties needed as assigned.
1. A Bachelors degree required, Masters degree preferred. Registration in California to practice psychotherapy (LCSW, MFT, or PhD) or registration as a pre-licensed intern or currently attending a fully accredited counseling, psychology or social work Masters program desired.
2. California Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors (CAADAC), Certified Addiction Specialist (CAS) or RAS registration, certification, or willingness to become certified required.
3. Strong oral and written English language skills essential. Bilingual skills preferred.