Want to make a positive difference in your community? Nonprofit seeks Personal Assistant for Supported Living Services program!!
Under the supervision of the Community Case Manager or his/her designee, the Personal Assistant provides care and support to assigned clients with the end goal of the health, safety and maximum independence of the client.
1. Furnish services in client's home and community.
2. Support clients in tasks vital to living in the community that the client is unable to perform independently, perhaps temporarily until they can learn to do so without assistance, or permanently because they cannot do them due to physical or developmental limitations.
3. Provide supervision and support in some or all of the following activities: meal planning and preparation; home and community safety; laundry; cleaning/organizing; shopping; non-medical services needed to maintain home in a clean/safe environment; activities which promote general health/hygiene of the client.
4. Flexible hours of work to accommodate clients' needs/requests.
1. Emotionally mature, sensitive adult, 18 years of age or older.
2. Previous caregiver experience and experience with non-ambulatory developmentally disabled preferred but not required.
3. Clear, valid CA Driver License, current auto insurance, criminal record clearance, CPR and First aid training all required. CNA license a plus.