organização sem fins lucrativos. remuneração: $11.15 per hour plus vacation and sick leave tipo de emprego: período integral
QR Code Link to This Post
Developmental Disabilities Service Organization (DDSO) is one of the most respected nonprofits in the Sacramento and San Joaquin Valley Regions.
Under the direct supervision of the EPlus Program Director, the Program Secretary is responsible for day-to-day general office duties, which support the program service and assist the administrative staff. Duties include but are not limited to the following: clerical, reception, filing, memos, payment requests, record keeping, correspondence to other departments and outside contacts and interacting with current and prospective clients and their families.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Responsible for screening and responding to solicitors on the telephone as well as greeting and assisting members of the public, staff, and volunteers who come to the program office.
• Perform secretarial duties using available office equipment, which includes but is not limited to a computer, fax, and copying machine.
• Responsible for typing of all office memos, letters, flyers, and forms on the computer.
• Responsible for filing program documents.
• Responsible for maintaining and processing client records, as assigned.
• Responsible for maintaining and processing assigned required program reports, forms, payment requests, tallies, lists, and records in an accurate and legible manner.
• Running errands related to the program service as needed and requested by Program Director.
• Responsible for maintaining office supplies and submitting order requests when needed.
• Responsible for coordinating collection of data & preparation of reports which may include billing, attendance, transportation and payroll.
• Responsible for maintaining records through filing, retrieval, retention, storage, compilation, updating, & destruction.
• Responsible for working with confidential files.
• May be responsible for coordinating and scheduling ISP meetings with all participants.
• May be responsible for emergency contact phone numbers in fire drills & actual emergencies.
• Ability to assist with direct client contact/care as needed.
• May be responsible for calendar, scheduling appointments & meetings, as instructed by Program Director
• Other duties as assigned by the Program Director.
• Regular, predictable attendance is required.
• Ability to get along and work effectively with others.
Required Experience and Education:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); one year of secretarial experience.
• Able to see, hear, and communicate with vendors, customers, clients and their caregivers.
• Knowledge of Internet software
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Access)
• Must be able to type at least 50 words per minute.
• Knowledge of basic office equipment should include: Internet and email, copy and fax machines, postage meter and telephone.