Behavior Specialist – Fast Track program with great training opportunities
The Company: We are California's largest and most comprehensive nonprofit behavioral health provider, serving more than 30,000 children and their family members annually. For youth that exit our programs, more than 90 percent are living in the community, staying in school and remaining out of trouble.
Our Mission: We do whatever it takes to strengthen and advocate for children, families, adults and communities to realize their hopes for behavioral health and well-being.
The Position: We are looking for a full-time Behavior Specialist in Roseville.
• We offer Competitive Compensation and Benefits!
• As well as Clinical Supervision and Training Opportunities.
Salary Range: $15.18-$21.25 Actual offers will be determined by the candidate's creditable years of experience in conjunction with internal equity considerations and based on the organization's current compensation practices.
• Bachelor's Degree (BA/ BS) in Psychology, Behavioral Science, Education or related field.
• One (1) year experience working with children who have Serious Emotionally Disturbed (SED) children and their families required.
• Ability to support a variety of programs
• Under direct supervision, develops and implements positive behavior supports and intervention strategies to address significant behavioral problems for youth and their families/caregivers in a variety of environments.
• Works collaboratively with others on the clinical team to support creation and implementation of stabilization and service plans.
*Works independently with youth and or families in a variety of settings including homes, community, and/or treatment settings.
Why Should You Apply?
• Generous Vacation Plan
• Paid Holidays
• Tuition Reimbursement
• 401k Matching