Founded in 1867, the Sacramento Children's Home is the oldest active charity in Sacramento, among the most highly respected and we have just added our newest program to the SCH family of programs, The Source!
The Source is a 24/7, 365 days per year call center that provides immediate phone response, mobile in-person/face-to-face crisis intervention, triage services, mediation, follow-up support, and information and referral services to current and former foster youth up to age 21 and current resource/foster families who are experiencing crisis, or emotional or behavioral distress that, without immediate support, risks disruption to the current living situation.
SCHEDULE: Flexible (includes some nights and weekends)
SALARY: $60,000 annually, PLUS $2,000 Sign-on Bonus, PLUS an additional $6,000 a year if licensed
Reporting to the Clinical Program Manager, the Mental Health Supervisor assists with administrative and clinical oversight of the program (crisis phone and face-to-face support). This position ensures compliance with all agency and department policies and procedures, Sacramento County Department of Behavioral Health Services, and EPSDT and MHSA standards.
• Directly supervises assigned staff and provides regular supervision as needed
• Assists Clinical Program Manager with oversight and analysis of workflow levels and staffing levels needed to maintain service goals
• Assumes a supervisory role in administering, managing, coordinating and maintaining the Source program in collaboration with the Clinical Program Manager
• Ensures that staff are in compliance with contract and accreditation standards, Federal, and State regulations
• Monitors outcomes from internal and county utilization reviews and use data to ensure compliance with established standards
• Provides direct services and supports to program clients as needed
• Works with the Clinical Program Manager and the Director of Community Programs to ensure fulfillment of contract and service obligations
• A Master’s Degree in a Behavioral Science and registered or in process of registration with the California Board of Behavioral Sciences as an ACSW, AMFT or APCC is required.
• Licensed by the State of California Board of Behavioral Sciences as an LMFT, LPCC or LCSW is preferred. Meeting all BBS requirements for supervising interns within six months of hire is preferred.
• No less than 3 years of experience working with children and family in social service programs is required. At least 1-year experience with EPSDT or MHSA funding is preferred. Prior experience supervising and managing a diverse workforce is preferred. Previous experience in program development is highly desirable.
• Ability to furnish your own vehicle to be used in the course of employment, a valid driver’s license and minimum insurance coverage is required.
We offer an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life and accident insurance, short and long term disability plans, retirement plan, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays, tuition reimbursement, paid training and career advancement opportunities.
TO APPLY: Candidates must complete our on-line employment application available at www.kidshome.org/careers.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers