Founded in 1867, the Sacramento Children's Home is the oldest active charity in Sacramento, & among the most highly respected. Serving over 7,000 children & over 4,000 families every year, with eight programs across six locations, we offer excellent career advancement opportunities while making a positive impact in your community.
OVERVIEW: The Program Assistant provides organizational and administrative support for the efficient operation of the Residential and Wrap programs, performing all clerical and office duties. The Program Assistant provides administrative support to the Clinical Manager, Residential Program Manager, and Residential Trainer & Therapeutic Activities Manager, clinicians, Cottage Supervisors and residential employees. This position comes in contact with confidential information, and as such, must maintain the program and agency’s standard of strict confidentiality.
• Maintains all current records and data systems in accordance with agency policies and systems.
• Maintains residential population list.
• Enters and maintains data base accurately and timely for Restraint Reports.
• In collaboration with the Receptionist enters and maintains data base accurately and timely for the Incident Reports.
• Coordinates with the Finance department to ensure timely receipt of residents’ billing information, i.e. intakes/discharges of residents.
• In collaboration with the Clinical Manager, maintains and monitors systems for clinicians to ensure productivity level is being tracked.
• Serves as a resource person to assist staff, CCL and visitors with questions regarding the Residential and Wrap and processes.
A High School diploma or GED is required. AA or BA degree is preferred.
Two years of office/clerical experience is required.
Driving is an essential function of this job, and as such, employees in this position will be required to furnish their own vehicle to be used in the course of employment. A valid driver’s license and minimum insurance coverage is also required.
We offer an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life and accident insurance, short and long term disability plans, retirement plan, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays, tuition reimbursement, paid training and career advancement opportunities.
TO APPLY: Qualified employees must submit a completed Request for Promotion or Transfer form along with a resume to Human Resources. External candidates must complete our on-line employment application available at www.kidshome.org/careers.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers