Put some sunshine in your life with a bright new job!
Want a flexible schedule? Want to work weekends or only weekdays? We have openings to fit your availability!
Choices Person Centered Services (CPCS), a Northern CA non-profit organization founded in 1988, provides services and programs to individuals with disabilities. Our mission is to assist the people we serve to become active participants in their communities. Our programs are designed to foster independence, personal development and self-sufficiency. We strive to educate the community at large to value diversity and to help create a positive environment for the people we serve.
COME TO CAREER DAY THURSDAY!
Thursday, December 5, 2019
10:00 am to 3:00 pm
Choices Person Centered Services
2920 Prospect Park Drive #205
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
SUPPORTED LIVING SERVICES (SLS) - $12.00 to $14.00 per/hour:
Supporting the people we serve in their homes 24/7/365. Shifts vary; work weekdays, nights and weekends! Shifts located in: Placerville; Folsom; Gold River; Citrus Heights; Orangevale and Sacramento area.
DAY PROGRAM LOCATIONS - $12.00 per/hour:
Supporting the people we serve in a Day Program environment. Monday - Friday; 7-8 hour day.
1) Rancho Cordova Day Program: 1 full-time Instructor
• High School Diploma
• Experience in working with individuals with developmental disabilities or related field preferred
• Be willing to perform personal care (selected clients; SLS Program)
• Must possess a valid driver's license and show proof of current sufficient liability insurance (for driving positions)
• Must clear DOJ/FBI background check and DMV Report (All positions)
• Must pass a physical exam; lift test; TB test and urine drug screen (Day Program)
• First-aid and CPR certifications must be valid for at least 6 months from hire date. If not certified, must be willing to obtain within one month of hire date (All positions)
• Compassionate and caring
• Outgoing with a light, fun sense of humor
• Ability to work with many diverse individuals
• Creative and easy going while exercising patience
• Committed to quality care and dedicated to teaching others
• Committed to assisting individuals in achieving their dreams and goals
**Respond to this posting with program you are interested in working
**Attach your resume and cover letter
**Include your desired availability for the Supported Living Services (SLS) program
Choices Person Centered Services offers competitive pay; increased hourly rate for designated Supported Living Services; several other employment benefits including a rich healthcare benefit plan (for benefit eligible employees), paid holidays, incentive awards, PTO, competitive mileage reimbursement, retirement plan and much more! If you have a passion for helping people, Choices Person Centered Services is looking for you to join our team! If you want to be part of this OUTSTANDING employee oriented agency, apply today!
To learn more about Choices Person Centered Services, check us out on the web: www.cts-choices.org
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers