compensation: $11 - 14.00/per hour depending upon the client/program PLUS many other employment perks employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
If you are looking for a rewarding position, we are looking for YOU! Come to the Choices Person Centered Services GREAT HIRING EVENT / JOB FAIR for a new job and FREE LUNCH held at Round Table Pizza in Cameron Park!
Friday, March 9, 2018
11:30 am to 3:00 pm
Round Table Pizza Clubhouse
3370 Coach Lane
Cameron Park, CA 95682
Choices Person Centered Services (CPCS), a Northern CA non-profit organization founded in 1988, provides services and programs to individuals with disabilities. Our mission is to assist the people we serve to become active participants in their communities. Our programs are designed to foster independence, personal development and self-sufficiency. We strive to educate the community at large to value diversity and to help create a positive environment for the people we serve.
We are currently seeking dynamic, high energy individuals to fill the following positions/programs:
SUPPORTED LIVING SERVICES:
In-Home Attendant position openings for persons served in the following areas: Greater Sacramento; Gold River; Rancho Cordova; Carmichael; Roseville; Rocklin; Citrus Heights; Folsom and Placerville. We have several shifts available for overnights; weekends and week days
Rancho Cordova Day Program Instructor. This is a full-time position, 30-35 hours per week; Monday - Friday.
Ideal candidates will come to this unique recruiting event PREPARED with the following:
2. Driver's License
3. Current auto insurance showing you as insured
4. 2nd form of ID verifying citizenship such as SS card
***Name on 2nd form of ID MUST match Driver's License
Come to the hiring event prepared with the above and receive a free gift if you are interviewed!!
We will be conducting on-the-spot interviews for candidates attending with ALL items listed above and are serious about a career with CPCS and a passion for working with the disabled.
• High School Diploma
• Experience in working with individuals with developmental disabilities or related field preferred
• Be willing to perform personal care (select clients only)
• Must possess a valid driver's license and show proof of current sufficient liability insurance
• Must clear DOJ/FBI background check and DMV Report
• First-aid and CPR certifications must be valid for at least one year from hire date. If not certified, must be willing to obtain within two weeks of hire date
• Compassionate and caring
• Outgoing with a light, fun sense of humor
• Ability to work with many diverse individuals
• Creative and easy going while exercising patience
• Committed to quality care and dedicated to teaching others
• Committed to assisting individuals in achieving their dreams and goals
In addition to higher pay, CPCS offers several other employment benefits including a rich healthcare benefit plan (for benefit eligible employees), paid holidays, incentive awards, PTO, retirement plan (coming soon), competitive mileage reimbursement and much more! If you have a passion for helping people, CPCS is looking for you to join our team! If you want to be part of this OUTSTANDING employee oriented agency, don't miss the GREAT Recruiting Event!
To learn more about Choices Person Centered Services, check us out on the web: www.cts-choices.org
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers