compensation: Annual $48,000 + $4,000 Bilingual + $600 Phone + up to 5% ER 403b Contribution PLUS Medical w/ ER paid HRA, Dental, Vision, Basic Life/AD&D, LTD and more employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you looking for a career that is going to make a difference? With such a powerful mission to improve lives and create bright futures for surrounding community members, it is no wonder why our staff love working here and are proud of our results in the community.
By joining our team of professional therapists, you will gain the following:
• Enriching training opportunities to support different therapeutic modalities and techniques.
• Therapeutic experience with a variety of client populations.
• Ongoing clinical training through internal and external sources for individual and group supervision intern hours towards licensure.
• Experience in an agency that is accredited with the Council on Accreditation (COA) to ensure best practices and high quality services.
• Opportunity to enhance professional development, including potential participation in leadership development program.
• Be part of a team of passionate, collaborative, and dedicated professionals where staff input is highly valued.
• Excellent 403b retirement benefit and competitive compensation.
• Productivity bonus and bilingual stipend offered.
1. A current California license to practice psychotherapy (LCSW, MFT, or PhD) or registration as a pre-licensed intern.
2. Current state of California drivers license in good standing, and access to reliable transportation.
3. Ability to meet contract requirements and relevant regulations, such as fingerprint clearances, Tb test, etc
4. Strong oral and written English and Spanish language skills essential.
So what are you waiting for? Join our team and make a difference by being a key part of a program that helps facilitate change to improve lives and create bright futures for our community.