California Environmental Systems is a full service Mechanical Contractor, hiring an Assistant Project Coordinator. This is an excellent opportunity to be a member of a well-established Commercial HVAC & Plumbing company.
QR Code Link to This Post
Knowledge of commercial plumbing and HVAC process will be vital for the success of the candidate.
You must have a track record of success in managing multiple projects of various sizes simultaneously. In addition, you must be self-motivated, have excellent organizational and time management skills along with mechanical construction knowledge.
An Assistant Project Coordinator is an integral member of a project team responsible to provide administrative support to CES, Inc.'s project management/estimating teams throughout project life cycles.
• Process project Submittals, RFIs, Change Orders, Close Out Docs.
• Source Materials
• Product safety data
• LEED data
• Manage document control processes including design-build coordination, plan and specification updates and
distribution, and record document certification
• Process purchase orders, match packing slips to vendor invoices.
• Process Close out documents, care & maintenance, and warranties.
• Assist Project Manager and Superintendent with pre-construction, construction administration, and project
• Coordinate pre-installation, pre-construction, and subcontractor meetings.
• Facilitate client updates, contract and change order execution, and communicate with project subcontractors
on a monthly basis.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, (Excel, Work, Outlook) required; Experience with Adobe, Blue Beam, and eSub are a plus. Must possess strong verbal and written skills.
Educational and Professional Qualifications:
• College graduate preferred but not required
• Minimum 3 years as a Project Coordinator or similar role
• Minimum 3 years construction experience.
• Must be able to efficiently multi-task
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
Standard job site safety and common logistically is necessary. References are required. Experience in these disciples is needed, hospitals, public works, educational facility and commercial/industrial warehouse.
Benefit Package includes Company Benefits include:
Medical, Dental & Vision (100% paid for employee)
401K with Match
Paid sick leave, vacation and holidays.
Continuing Education Reimbursement
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 /hour
• Project Coordination in the Construction Industry: 3 years (Required)
• Mechanical/Commercial Plumbing HVAC: 3 years (Preferred)