Wind Harvest is seeking a versatile and thoughtful person to serve as a full-time associate to join the project development team. The employee will help with evaluating and securing site control for properties, installing meteorological masts, advancing project permits, conducting research and assisting with other tasks associated with the company’s efforts to bring potential projects to financing and installation. To be successful, the associate will be reliable, detail oriented with
strong reasoning and critical thinking skills.
The position is three-quarter to full time and starts as soon as possible. Depending onexperience, hourly wage starts at $20-30 per hour including vacation and personal paid time off, and opportunity to participate in an ESOP after first year of employment. The associate should plan to work in our Davis office.
● Effectively manage daily and long term tasks using Monday.com and other tools
● Learn how to use Wind Harvest project prospecting tools
● Help maintain the database of possible projects.
● Evaluate, create and implement plans to secure project land use permits
● Draft and edit land use permit applications
● Help with public comment processes for land use permits
● Manage the process of producing plot plans and other materials needed for permits
● Write reports to and produce project gantt charts for management.
● Teach and oversee interns in how to prospect for good mid-level wind sites
● Communicate directly with government officials and develop long-term relationships
The ideal candidate will have most or all of the qualities, skills, and experience listed below.
Skills, Experience, and Knowledge (* are required)
● 4 year college degree or higher*
● Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Google Workspace*
● Exposure to project management software
● Experience in using Google Earth and GIS
● Good verbal and strong written communication skills
● Comfortable with routinely shifting demands
● High degree of attention to detail
● Experience with project development, permitting and related work.
Write a short cover letter describing your experience and qualifications, and complete the application form found under Careers at windharvest.com. For more information about our company, Wind Harvest, please visit windharvest.com and
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities