EDOC Innovations, LLC works with a leading semiconductor company. We are looking for a motivated, organized individual who can work in a high paced environment. We offer a benefits package which includes medical and 401K match.
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: The position will be responsible for assisting the Documentation/Procurement Analyst. Daily tasks may include creating load ECOs, analyzing data, obtaining quotes and processing orders. This position may also be responsible for populating data and generating reports on a daily basis.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Work may require prolonged sitting. Position requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate appropriate reports.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS: Work is performed in an office environment. It may involve contact with users through phone and email.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES: (This list may not include all of the duties assigned.)
• Sort and review data via excel/web based reports.
• Contact suppliers/vendors to confirm orders.
• Process Load ECOs.
• Assist Documentation Analysts/Procurement Analysts to create reports and enter data into company database.
• Follow standard practices and procedures when analyzing data. Capable of working independently referring questionable cases to manager/supervisor.
• Knowledge of computer systems, programs and applications.
• Skill in written and verbal communication.
• Skill in gathering and reporting information.
• Computer skills including Windows, Office Suite and the Internet.
• Ability to work effectively with peers, users and the public.
• Ability to exercise initiative, problem-solving and decision-making.
• Must be able to work independently and produce high quality and quantity of work.
• Typing ability of 40 wpm
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Applicant needs to have high level of organization, attention to detail, patience and flexibility.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers