compensation: Starting at $18 employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Currently seeking a full-time flexible, dependable, positive & friendly individual to assist with various office duties. The ideal candidate has 2-3 years of office skills but we'll train the right candidate.
Full-Time position available for immediate hire starting at $18 to $20 DOE.
For quick response call to schedule a zoom job interview at 916-345-0131.
• Greet and provide excellent customer service to visitors/clients
• Answer multiple phone lines and direct/transfer calls accordingly
• Schedule and confirm appointments, manage google calendar for multiple businesses
• Compose & reply to emails and distribute mail, letters, faxes, and forms
• Copy, scan, email documents via a secure portal
• Assist in the preparation of new client intake information sheet
• Data Entry, create invoices, enter bills, payments, work orders, etc.
• Maintain office supply inventory
Skills and Experience Requirements:
• 2 years of Administrative experience preferred
• Excellent communication & phone skills, time management
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel
• Strong typing skills
• Ability to work both independently and as a team
• Ability in problem-solving Strong sense of urgency
Our Benefits Include:
• Competitive pay $18 to $20 DOE
• Company phone
• Paid Time Off / Holiday Pay
• Educational Assistance/ Opportunity for growth
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers