Looking for dedicated, reliable individuals who want to start off 2019 with a great organization. Please apply at the community address (listed here)
QR Code Link to This Post
Prairie City Landing's philosophy "Different by Design" describes our community and our culture. We are blazing new trails in the senior living industry for our residents and more importantly for our staff. As our industry changes, Prairie City and Tenfold offers a "Think out of the box" work environment. We are a hard-working and focused group looking for future like-minded people.
We offer on-going training and weekly in-service meetings to educate and assist our staff.
We feel being part of a community working towards the same goals and supporting one another, creates camaraderie and an enjoyable, fun work atmosphere from in all departments.
Folsom's newest senior living community is looking for experienced & detail oriented front desk staff. This community has reception staff on shift 12 hours/day. Available shifts are evenings/weekends. If you're looking for a rewarding job with great teammates, this is it!
This position is responsible for managing and effectively ensuring that systems in place are utilized to provide for:
• Promoting rich living experiences for residents living within the community, by promoting the Artegan philosophy of "Celebrate the ART of Life."
• Greet all incoming guests and maintain a First Impression standard for front lobby area
• Acknowledge residents leaving and returning to Community
• Answer and direct incoming phone calls in a professional manner
• Demonstrate problem-solving skills to respond to any resident, family member or and staff concerns
• Maintain an organized and efficient front desk operation amidst a high volume of activity
• Coordinate transportation needs for resident appointments
• Interact frequently with Community databases and maintain strict confidentiality of all resident and employee information at all times
• Provide secretarial support for the management team and Business Office administrative tasks through the direction of the Business Office Manager.
• Assist Executive Director and Marketing team with special projects as needed