The Accounts Services Representative must be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment, thinking quickly and often multi-tasking. This individual is responsible for our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and ensuring that all accounts are assigned correctly, kept up to date and accurate, and generally able to be used to increase production. It is vital that mistakes are not made.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a growing software company with a passion for our product and a commitment to our customers. Working for a technology company means that everyone can (must!) make a meaningful contribution. It also means
that we only hire people who display a passion for what they do, aren't afraid to take initiative, and have a great capacity to solve problems. Does this sound like your experiential track?
• Receive all leads from the marketing department and handle the assignment of those leads to Sales Representatives. Tracking and ensuring new leads are followed up.
• Correcting and entering account information into CRM: Merging accounts, adding contacts, addresses, emails, etc.
• Verifying new accounts added to CRM. Reassigning accounts that have not had contact with an assigned Sales Representative.
• Verifying all website activities, downloads, requests, applications and ensuring assigned to responsible individual for follow-up.
• Calculating and reviewing customers' support contract, merging orders with quotes.
2+ years Receptionist experience
answering multi-line phones
Excellent communication skills,
both verbal and written
Computer proficiency in MS Word/Excel
Excellent phone etiquette
Excellent event planning and
Ability to stay on task to full completion
Maintain accounts, files, and reports
Able to multi-task on projects while simultaneously handling incoming calls
Able to adjust in a fast-paced environment with little supervision
Motivated and self-driven
Receive directions & follow instructions
Efficient and able to speed procedures
Positive outlook with a professional manner
Inductive Automation, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and status as a protected veteran or individual with a disability.