MTI College in Sacramento is seeking a motivated, professional, detail-oriented and positive individual to join our team!
The Lead Administrative Assistant will interact with prospective students, enrolled students, and graduates and will support the faculty and staff. This individual should be comfortable answering a multi-line telephone system and greeting campus visitors, and must meet the following criteria:
Required Qualifications :
• Enjoys working with people
• Has excellent customer service skills
• Communicates clearly and confidently, both written and verbal
• Has the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and prioritize tasks in order of importance
• Completes data entry using a computer accurately and efficiently
• Is a quick learner
• Pays utmost attention to detail
• Follows all instructions
• Is an intuitive listener and problem solver
Required Application Instructions:
**CANDIDATES WHO FAIL TO FOLLOW ALL APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED**
1) Reply to this ad with your resume and cover letter telling us why you should be considered for the position and please also include your salary requirements in your cover letter.
This is a full-time position scheduled Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm.
Salary depends on experience.
*MTI College is a community-based institution and an equal opportunity employer serving Sacramento since 1965. The common vision for all MTI College employees is to provide exceptional training and caring support to help our students become successfully employed graduates.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers