compensation: $20.00 to $29.00 per hour based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Pro Energy Services
Data Entry Clerk
Reports to: Sr. Project Manager
Summary: We are looking for a Data Entry Clerk to type information into our database from paper documents. Enter large volumes of information into database and handle additional accounting support function. Responsible for gathering information for invoicing. The ideal candidate will be computer savvy and a fast typist with a keen eye for detail.
Classification: Full-Time. Non-Exempt Hourly.
Essential Job Functions
• Prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry
• Process invoices for payment and update invoice details accordingly
• Check source documents for accuracy
• Obtain further information for incomplete documents
• Verify data and correct date where necessary
• Enter data from source documents into computer database for invoicing
• Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
• Provide general data entry support across different departments
• Completing additional tasks as needed
Education: High school diploma or equivalent
Experience: Proven experience as data entry clerk. Fast and accurate typing skills. Great attention to detail. Knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation. A minimum of 2 year of experience in a comparable office position. Basic knowledge of accounting theories and practices is a plus. Knowledge of personal computer software in a business environment, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) are a must. Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines. Good organization skills. Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. Experience working with QuickBooks accounting application a plus.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers