compensation: Hourly $20-26 Based on Experience, Company 401k employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Door Pros Garage Door Company is an established growing company with locations throughout California. Door Pros provides a wide range of garage door services for residential customers, handling everything from spring, cable and hardware repairs to automatic door opener installations and door panel replacements. In addition to its maintenance and repair services, the family-owned and operated company specializes in selling and installing Clopay Garage Doors.
The Office Coordinator will manage the inbound calls of the business, along with the other office team members, in order to maximize customer service. Depending on the type of call received the Office Coordinator will direct individual customers to correct area Sales Manager or Technician to meet and exceed the customers Garage Door needs. When not working on the Coordination of inbound calls with the rest of the office, the Office Coordinator will be assisting our project manager with closing out and the completion of all projects.
* Manage businesses incoming calls to schedule new services, handle initial sales calls according to customer need.
*Educate the client on the service process; accurate timing on tech arrival and what to expect once he arrives.
* Work as a close team with the best Garage Door Sales team in CA to achieve our company goals.
* Ensure that the companies Sales & Service Team are keeping up with workload while not being over scheduled, closing out customer projects, and providing excellent customer service.
* Ensure project requirements and schedules are being fulfilled and deadlines are achieved.
* Build and maintain strong, trustworthy relationships with our existing and new clients.
* Maintain professionalism to portray the company in a positive manner at all times.
* Close new leads directly brought to the office.
* Maintain clear communication with office staff to assist with customer communication and field team member scheduling.
High Consideration to ALL candidates with:
-Service Company Experience
-Experience with Excel, Quick Books, and other Mac based programs
-Proven track record or long-term employment
Skills & Knowledge
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, to assist customers, manufactures, and team members in a professional manner.
* Strong problem solving and customer service skills.
*Customer Service savvy with Outgoing Personality.
* Analytical, detail oriented, hands on, and a team player.
* Must be able to work with and manage others in a fast paced environment while providing excellent service to our clients with integrity and passion.
* Customer service orientated with the ability to deal with customers under stressful situation.
* Skilled at management of multiple projects, opportunity analysis and decision-making.
* Must be highly organized
* Criminal background check and pre-employment drug test required.
* Be able to bring an upbeat, energetic, "can-do" attitude to work every day.
* Professional appearance and demeanor
* Complete projects and achieve company set goals within given timeframes.
* Never stop improving and be relentlessly proactive.
The hours for this position are either:
Email your resume and tell us why this position is right for you. The Door Pros team will be reviewing resumes daily and you will be contacted if it looks like you will be a fit!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers