We are a Commercial Building Service company providing services in the Sacramento area for 32 years. We are seeking for a team player that can multi-task, learn quickly and work efficiently, all while maintaining a great attitude. Must be able to communicate well with others and provide assistance to office staff when needed.
* Answering phones and emails
* Aiding customers and employees
* Preparing daily deposits
* Experience in accounts receivables/payables
* Editing and approving time cards
* Maintaining office supplies/equipments
* Experience in administration, accounting/finance, and/or office management
* Experience in Kronos or Intacct programs preferred
* Knowledge in Microsoft programs i.e., Outlook, Excel, and Word
_ Note: this position has the opportunity to turn into a career position for the right candidate_
* Paid vacation after 1 year of employment
* Paid holidays
* Matching IRA Plan after 1 year of employment
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers