QR Code Link to This Post
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
By Utilizing S·O·S fluid analysis (oil, coolant and diesel fuel), preventive maintenance, daily inspection reports, site conditions, event and diagnostic codes through VIMS and ProductLink data to:
- Generate and track qualified leads for dealer-wide sales personnel by identifying and communicating needed repairs and wear parts.
- Differentiate Dealer's value - added services
- Serve as a vehicle to drive sales and marketing processes.
- Collect Electronic Control Module downloads (Product Status Report) and PM inspection results from PM Lube Technicians.
- Develop fleet reporting based on customer needs/requirements to include predictive failure data, component life predictions and pre-failure oil, coolant and diesel fuel analysis.
- Enhancing the customer's experience and understanding of the technology and data available to support their business processes.
- Reducing machine downtime by reducing unscheduled repairs.
- Reducing overall owning and operating cost by reducing after failure repairs.
- Support both internal personnel as well as external customers
- Coordinate establishment and/or maintenance of customer and equipment information
- Receive and process requests for access to VisionLink following approved user registration application process
- Establish and maintain customer equipment information in VisionLink
- Coordinate with Caterpillar and/or other Caterpillar Dealerships to resolve duplication or conflict of equipment information by universal customer identification
- Grant and maintain user authorizations within VisionLink
- Establish and or maintain customer/equipment subscriptions
- Report issues through Caterpillar's DSN (Dealer Solution Network)Other duties as assigned.
- Create and supply reports to customers pertaining to equipment utilization, improvement opportunities or areas of concern.
- 1 year(s): Related job experience.
- Knowledge of BMTS, DBS, VisionLink and oil sampling analysis is desired. Experience with construction equipment is a plus.
Licenses & Certifications
- Write Simple Instructions
- Read Simple Instructions
- Basic Computer Skills
- Ability to add, subtract multiply and divide
- Abiity to communicate effectively
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.