compensation: $25 - $28 per hour DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
A.P. Thomas Construction is hiring for a highly skilled project coordinator who has the ability to operate in a fast paced environment without sacrificing quality of work, attention to detail and excellent organization skills. The project coordinator shall provide support to project managers and superintendents and report to the senior project coordinator. The responsibilities include but are not necessarily limited to the following:
• Process all project related documents and correspondence including subcontracts, sub billings, owner change orders, RFC's, sub change orders, RFI's, submittals, three week construction schedules, incident reports, SDS, delay reports, transmittals, CVC's, punchlists, meeting minutes, requests for bids, etc.
• Track all subcontracts, owner and sub change orders, SDS, RFC's, RFI's, submittals, and weekly field paperwork
• Assist the senior project coordinator with the review of owner contracts for special requirements that shall be incorporated into the subcontract agreement
• Assist the senior project coordinator with the set up all subcontract agreements to include exhibits and requirements from the client contract
• Code subcontractor billings and review conditional and unconditional lien releases for accuracy
• Assist project managers with requests for bids and ensure the subcontractors receive project specifications and insurance requirements for bid submission
• Assist with preparing project proposals that represent the high quality and professional image of the company
• Prepare project closeout binders which includes reviewing the project specifications for warranty requirements and documentation and present with the same high quality and professional image of the company
• Set-up all project forms - preliminary notice information, lien releases, sub billing forms, sub list, etc.
• Set up RFC forms with the appropriate percentages from the client contract
• Assist project managers and superintendents in the organization of their projects
• Record storage/archiving of all projects files and plans in a concise and logical manner
• Organize and maintain project plan folders
• Maintain all electronic and hard copy project files
• Telephones - back-up and lunch time coverage
Requirements include 2 years' experience in commercial construction, intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe as well as effective written and oral communication skills, proactive with the ability to provide solutions.
The position is full time, non-exempt with benefits:
• All benefits for the employee are paid 100% by A.P. Thomas Construction, Inc.
• Dependent benefits include medical and dental and we pay 50% of the premiums
• Long-term disability
• 401K with matching
• Vacation - 2 weeks for the first 5 years, then 3 weeks for years 6-15, and 4 weeks after 15 years
• Sick - 8.67 days per year
Rate of pay is $25 - $28 per hour depending upon experience. Please email resume with salary requirements.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers