Data Entry Specialist- Night Shift Only (SACRAMENTO)
Own space with minimal supervision - Only one supervisor
Responsible for assisting in the processing, tracking, transportation and analysis for the Purchasing and Logistics Department.
Schedule: Monday-Thursday; 6PM-230AM & Friday 4PM-12AM
We have no other shifts available at this time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Timely processing of invoices, credits, reconciliation of vendor statements and relative tracking associated with purchases.
• Creation of department Purchase Orders in accordance with company guidelines based on order acknowledgements or established pricing, route for approval and transmit to vendor with appropriate Terms and Conditions.
• Coordinate delivery and transportation of packaging materials (with on duty manager)
• Provide analysis and reporting to support department functions.
• Verify, confirm and process orders upon receipt of retail Purchase Orders.
• Require entering in 100-150 PO nightly
accounting systems at the various fulfillment centers.
• Assign warehouse fulfillment per Purchase Order's product configuration.
• Inventory coordination
• Oversee accurate fulfillment requirements of the order
• Arrange transportation options
• Plan delivery commitment to customers (will assist managers on duty)
• Coordinate Bills of Lading status across warehouses for proper invoicing documentation.
• Provide positive and effective communication with manager and co-workers.
• Continuous review and improvement of department processes and procedures.
Experience / Qualifications:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in MAS 500, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer.
•Require shipping and receiving experience
• Administrative and/or customer service experience strongly preferred.
• Highly organized with the ability to use time management skills effectively.
• Ability to work independently, be proactive, solve problems, and take initiative.
• Ability to maintain high level of accuracy, discretion and exercise good judgment.
If you meet the above qualifications, please send resume below.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers