Acara Solutions is searching for an experienced Staffing Coordinator in our Sacramento location to work in an HR related support role. This is a 3-6 month contract to direct opportunity.
Responsible for assisting personnel with various administrative duties as directed by Company.
Essential Duties (not necessarily in order of importance)
• Assist with employee hires and terminations, orientations, and other employee issues, including tax forms, payroll, workers compensation reports, benefits administration, vacations, etc.
• Process and track required drug testing and background clearance paperwork.
• Provide support to other departments as needed
• Establish and maintain internal and external customer relationships through frequent contact.
• Submit weekly reports to management as requested
• Responsible for various other administrative duties as directed by Company
• Associate's degree
• 1+ years of experience working in an office environment
• 1+ years of experience using MS Word and Excel
• Present a positive and professional image.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication ability
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers