Accounting firm in the Arden/Cal Expo area is in search of a part-time experienced administrative assistant for approximately 2 months during tax season (February 4 - April 15). We need approximately 15 hours/week, and can be flexible with the work schedule, so may be ideal for a college student. Prior experience working with an accounting firm is a big plus, but not necessary.
QR Code Link to This Post
The primary responsibilities include:
* Collating tax returns.
* Answering the telephone and relaying messages.
* Scheduling and confirming appointments.
* Greeting clients.
* Scanning client documents.
* Photocopying documents and transmitting facsimiles.
Qualifications and requirements include:
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
* Minimum of 1 year clerical or administrative experience.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Professional telephone manner.
* Extremely detail oriented and ability to multi-task effectively.
* Ability to adjust to changes in a fast-paced environment.
* Punctual and reliable.
Please do not apply if you are looking for full-time employment.