compensation: $35,000 to 40,000 employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our firm is in need of an Assistant Property Manager is to assist in the day to day functions of the Property Management Department and the functions of the Property Managers to which he/she is assigned to. The focus of the job is to support the Property Manager in all aspects of management pertaining to the client's property. The APM is the liaison between the tenants/clients and the Property Managers for maintenance and other issues. The APM needs to demonstrate regular use of good judgment and discretion to solve problems and/or issues, serve as a liaison in the buildings, and maintain a high level of tenant/client satisfaction. Customer service and satisfaction are paramount.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• In the absence of the Property Manager, represent the client's best interest and insure buildings are maintained properly.
• Directly or indirectly give direction to individuals, building staff and other vendors relied upon to maintain the buildings.
• Act as liaison between onsite tenants/clients and various Landlords & Property Management companies.
• Log and track Service Requests under the direction of the Property Manager.
• Send and receive emails from clients and making phone calls; maintain good communication.
• Attend meetings; daily, monthly and when required.
• Assist in coordinating fire drills and other necessary events.
• Conduct Property Inspections,
• Be available to handle after hours emergencies and alarm calls as necessary.
Monday through Friday
7:30 am until 4 pm with one half hour for lunch
Competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers