compensation: $18.00 - $20.00 DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
CGA Property Management, Inc. is seeking a motivated individual to work in our corporate office and join our productive team.
CGA Property Management specializes in single-family real estate management throughout the Greater Sacramento Area.
If you think you would enjoy working in residential property management, please deliver your resume to CGA Property Management, 730 Sunrise Ave., Suite 130, Roseville, CA 95661 between Noon and 5:30 p.m. on Tuesday, January 8th or Wednesday, January 9th. Initial interviews will be conducted during this time. If you are unable to attend, you may send a resume and cover letter to; email@example.com
Applicants must have a happy demeanor, strong customer service skills; possess excellent communication skills; be very organized and detail-oriented; and be able to meet deadlines in a timely manner. Multitasking and prioritizing are a MUST in this position. Knowledge of any property management software, Outlook, Excel and Word are a plus.
1. Complete move-out inspections
2. Compare the move-in and move-out inspection
3. Review estimates and present to property owners
4. Coordinate repairs to make home rent-ready
5. Complete Security Deposit Itemization
6. Handle Security Deposit Disputes with previous tenant
7. Write advertisements and provide market rent comparables
1. Valid California Driver's License and clean driving record
2. Fair Housing Training a plus
3. Minor construction background or home inspection skills a plus
5. Computer skills - knowledge of outlook calendar
6. Customer-service/sales experience
7. Possess a friendly, flexible and approachable demeanor
Corporate office hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Working hours may vary to meet the needs of the business.
CGA is proud to offer benefits such as Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, Retirement and Gym Membership.
Salary starts at $18.00+ per hour depending on experience.
This is a drug-free equal opportunity employer.
Apply - you will love our team!!!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers