POSITION TITLE: Leasing Consultant – Legacy Park in Citrus Heights (144 Apartments)
REPORTS TO: Property Manager On-Site
HOURS: Full Time / Weekends Required
COMPENSATION: Depends on Experience
• Generous benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, (Company Contribution is above market average)
• Long Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance Provided at no charge to employee
• 401K Retirement Plan with up to a 3% match
• Paid Vacation
• 1st of the Month Following 90 Days of Employment - 5 Years: 3.33 Hours Per Pay Period
• 5+ Years- 10 Years: 5.00 Hours Per Pay Period (3 Weeks)
• 10+ Years: 6.66 Hours Per Pay Period (4 Weeks)
• 8 Paid Holidays and one paid floating holiday per year.
• Paid Sick Time (4 days per year)
• Hourly pay rate is negotiable and depends on the experience of the candidate.
• Bonus Opportunities
• Reduced summer hours on Friday from Memorial Day - Labor Day
• On-Site Residency with Rent Discount a possibility but not mandatory.
For over 20 years, Pacific Capital has strived to create an enjoyable environment of growth, learning and value for their employees. Our team has such a fun family feel, that you may even forget you're at work! We work to create comfortable apartment homes for our residents through dedication, exceptional customer service and compassion. Come join our fast-paced, dynamic team where no two days are exactly the same!
Pacific Capital has in its portfolio retail shopping centers, multifamily residential buildings, commercial buildings, and other strategically selected properties in CA, AZ, ID and NV. They take pride in maintaining long term happy employees through support, empowerment and competitive benefits structures.
We are looking for a Leasing Consultant that will often be the first, and sometimes the only, contact potential residents have with our community. You will make sure their first impression and all other interactions are warm, welcoming and positive. We are searching for a new team member who is reliable, self-driven and works well both independently and as a team to deliver a memorable customer service experience. All duties listed below must be performed in a positive and professional manner. Sales experience is definitely preferred, leasing experience is not required but is a plus!
• Must demonstrate excellent customer service skills both in person and on the phone, and must have the
ability to multi-task in a busy office setting
• Keep accurate and complete prospective lead information, perform regular follow up
• Be able to display knowledge on the property and surrounding area
• Creating and delivering notices, filing documents
• Creating and posting accurate craigslist ads
• Show vacant or model units, take rental applications and deposits, process applications and create accurate
• Process move-ins/move-outs, transfers
• Perform move-in inspections with residents at move-in. Perform move-out inspection with vacating residents
in a timely manner
• Receive service requests from residents via phone, email or in person and coordinate with in-house
• Maintain office and personal attire in a neat and professional manner. Make sure the leasing desk is always
plentiful with brochures, applications, sales flyers, business cards and move-in packets
• Complete market survey monthly on local competitive properties and prepare a report to be sent to corporate
• Maintain positive relationships with local community and residents
• Keep residents, co-workers and property manager informed
• Perform other various duties as assigned by on-site property manager